I've been doing a HORRIBLE job with my weekly wishes and adding traveling to the mix, I'll just take several steps backwards ... Hopefully you guys won't judge me too much because I'm clearly failing at this.
I'm currently in Washington visiting with family for nearly 3 weeks and my Macbook hasn't been the most reliable piece of equipment to keep up with my blogging needs. Posts will be minimal this week, but I'll TRY (my hardest) to get posts scheduled for the remainder of my stay.
Lets see how well I didn't do last week ...
Last Week's Wishes
- Finish my DIY bookshelf // The staining process was the longest part, but the day before I flew to Washington, I finally brought the boards into the house. You'll be amazed that they weren't COMPLETELY dry, who knew what humidity could do to your drying process. Unfortunately, I'm away from home, so the shelves aren't up. But I gave my husband the 'GO' to put them up without me, I really wanted to be there for that, but at this point, I just want them up.
Read 5 more books, maybe more.// Well you can always count on me to finish a book quickly, I managed to read 3 new books and re-read 3 books.
- Schedule blog posts for the next 2 weeks, wish me luck! I'm not sure how you bloggers do that! // EPIC FAIL !
- Workout! It really isn't a tough thing to do and it's so little of your time ... come on, Malia! // EPIC FAIL !
This Week's Wishes
- Schedule blog posts for the next two weeks.
- Read 5 books.
- Write book reviews for my other blog.
& Happy September!