Last week I nixed the weekly wishes and did 'December Wishes' instead. For the remainder of the year, which is only a couple more weeks, I'll do a little overview every week.
It has completely blown my mind that the weeks just go by so quickly, it's becoming quite the blur to be honest. This week wasn't too eventful for me, I still have a few more gifts to get for the holidays and hopefully send them off by the end of the week. Among other things that we need to send, our holiday cards are included! We're definitely slacking on that one, but it will get done.
This week is a little busy, I have last-minute gifts to find, 3 to be exact and then my sissy (she's not my biological sister) and I have a little "holiday check list" that we want to work on before she heads back home to Maui.
The mister took second half holiday stand down and we'll be hopping over to the Big Island for 6 days. I've been there one too many times to count because my family from both sides (my parents) are there, and my oldest brother! It'll be a great adventure because it's the hubby's first time and he'll meet some of my relatives. We still have a couple of weeks before we jetset, but we're pretty excited!
OK, lets get to overview and update all of you on my 'December Wishes'.
December Wishes Overview
- MAIL OUT THE HOLIDAY CARDS ASAP // Yeah that didn't happen, but it will this week!
- FINISH MY HOLIDAY GIFT SHOPPING // Just a few more to go and then I'm all done, I'm so glad that I started shopping little by little in October.
- SET BLOG GOALS FOR NEXT YEAR // Believe it or not, they're all in my head, but my dad always told me it's not real until you write it down, so that's what I need to do.
- INCORPORATE YOGA MORE INTO MY LIFE // I'll be starting it this week, I'm in serious need of physical activity. I sit way too much!
- WORKOUT // Today is the day to start it all, I don't exactly have a master plan for my workout, so we'll see how it goes.
- LEARN HAWAIIAN // I'm still on the hunt to find a place that offers, there isn't a Spring schedule out yet, I think that's why I've been having such a hard time finding them.
- TRADITIONAL HAWAIIAN TATTOO // Still need to do more research for that.
- FIND MORE HIKES TO DO // We have started to the hiking list, if anyone is interested in seeing that, I can definitely add it to the blog. I've been debating putting a post together with hikes we've down on some of the different islands that we've traveled to. We have a bunch planned in Big Island.
- IPHONE 6+ or GALAXY S5 // I just want to say thank you for all the feedback on which phone I should get, but I think I've settled on the Galaxy S5. Now I've been such an Apple fan, but they're not too innovative, anymore. So, it's time to give the Galaxy S5 a go and I can't wait to see what it offers.
- SEND OUT HOLIDAY CARDS
- ADD HIKING LIST TO BLOG
- WORKOUT + YOGA
- MAIL OUT HOLIDAY GIFTS TO FAMILY
- WORK ON POSTS FOR THE NEW YEAR
Until next time!