Time is going by too quickly, Thanksgiving is already this week! We island hopped to Maui last week and I can't wait to share it with you guys, it'll be very photo heavy, which I'm sure you guys won't have any complaints about.
Unfortunately, I really don't have more to share, I still feel like I'm pretty exhausted from our trip, which is crazy since we got back on Friday.
Hope you all have an amazing week!
Last Week's Wishes
SCHEDULE POSTS FOR THIS WEEK// Whoohoo, I managed to get that done, but because of our little vacay, I was pretty cut off from a computer. So I wasn't able to do more social media stuff.
- WORKOUT // Failure, but I'm going to keep it a goal for this week.
GO HIKING!// We went in Maui, so you'll hear all about it this week. THANKSGIVING DAY SHOPPING LIST// It got smaller, which I'm okay with. I am now in charge of bringing the bread rolls, which is an essential for me!
This Week's Wishes
- SEND OUT THE HOLIDAY CARDS // Now that we have them, I need to write an update letter for all of our friends and family to send with the cards. Also an apology because I'm a horrible person and didn't send the wedding thank you cards ... I know, shame on me.
- UPDATE MY WISHLIST // The mister and I have separate wishlists of things we want. And they're in our Google Docs, people, we are all about Google Docs. We use it constantly, he keeps track of his music, the finances, evening planning our trips. We're starting a wishlist on Amazon, not sure why we didn't do this earlier, since we have Prime, so we definitely have to make the most of that while we're here.
- REST UP // It's going to be quite the busy week/weekend with Thanksgiving and an eventful day on Friday. And the mister might be getting sick, which means I might, so we've been airborneing it up like crazy. The last thing we want is being sick during the Thanksgiving holiday.
- WORKOUT & GIVE YOGA A TRY ... AGAIN // After playing in volleyball tournaments this month, I realized how "out of volleyball shape" I am and it irks me that I let myself get to that point. I need to get back on that train and hopefully get to where I use to be, but that means I need to play more volleyball. Believe it or not, being in shape is completely different than being in "volleyball shape". I'm sure you workout/athletic nuts understand, the struggle can be real, when you don't do anything for years ... like myself.