Last Week's Wishes
- Start Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight -- I just joined a book club and this is the book we chose for this month. I'm a first time book clubber, so this should be fun! Anyone read this one before?
Begin goal-setting/planning for my blog re-haul/re-design. You'll probably hear me keep saying this over and over, but I just need to sit my butt down and do it. Any tips?// YAY! Let me know what you all think of the new look! Read 5 books this week. Not many know this, but I run a romance book review blog (which will remain a secret). I took a little hiatus from that to catch up with life and I'm slowly easing back into it. I've signed up for a few book blog tours, so I have books lined up to read.// Yes, I can read books pretty quickly. My current Goodreads goal for 2014 is 200 books, I am 46 books behind, so I have plenty of work to do.
- Workout, I have my whole system for that, so I just need to motivate myself and do it. // It's a new week!
This Week's Wishes
- Finish my DIY bookshelf I've been working on for the past week and a half. Staining the shelves have been an extremely long process because of the Hawai'i humidity.
- Read 5 more books, maybe more.
- Schedule blog posts for the next 2 weeks, wish me luck! I'm not sure how you bloggers do that!
- Workout! It really isn't a tough thing to do and it's so little of your time ... come one Malia!
I think those are solid goals, what are yours for the week?