Last Week's Wishes
Spread the word about 'The Bloggin' Book Club'// It's been a pretty successful week for our (Blooming Air Force Bride) Bloggin' Book Club, everyone participating took a poll for which book we'll be reading for the month. Check out here, if you'd like to join in! I'll be adding a graphic to the sidebar, if anyone needs to refer to the original post about the book club. Make Macarons with my brothers// We made it happen, granted we made two batches, but it was a definite success the second time around. Read about it here!
- Schedule blog posts for the next two weeks. // Nope and nope ... And that's all I'll be saying about that.
Read 6 books & write reviews.// I did it again, whoo-hoo! I am 42 books behind schedule, but I'm still determined to reach my goal of 200 books before the year is done.
This Week's Wishes
- Continue to read 6 books and write reviews immediately. It's a habit that I must get into for my book reviewing blog.
- Decide on what blog/daily planner to get. I have a few in mind and there will be a blog post about it, once I decide on which planner I'll be getting.
- Create holiday cards to send out to the family and friends. I am horrible at sending stuff out ... like our wedding thank you cards, I know ... shame on me! For the holidays, I'll be sending an update/thank you card, it doesn't quite make up for the year late 'thank yous'. But I hope it'll be okay, I feel horrible about it.
- Put up our book shelves. Before I flew out to Washington, I started a DIY bookshelf project, everything was stained and painted, but we didn't get around to hanging them up. The hubby got rid of our old bookshelf, which was super awesome of him to do while I was gone. Now our place will almost be back to normal, stay posted this week for details!
- Find inspiration for Fall decor around the house. So, we live in Hawai'i and it has been extremely hard for me to be in the mood to decorate for a season that doesn't exist. As you all know, Hawai'i only has one season and it's full of sunshine, which I'm not complaining about. But growing up in the Pacific Northwest, I sure do miss my seasons. I made it a goal this year to decorate for Fall, I just started a pinterest board to get things going. I'll definitely have to share with all of you about the DIY projects I'll take on for the Fall decor.